The Cohasset Farmers Market Manage My Market will be available soon. In the meantime, click here to apply.
The Cohasset Farmer’s Market is dedicated to supporting our vendors. A Market Director & Staff will be on-site each week to provide assistance.
- home-made / artisan craft
- Submission of the Vendor Application and Registration Form indicates your acceptance of these Vendor Guidelines.
- By submitting the Vendor Application, seasonal vendors are committing to attend the Market every week, unless application is made for a one-time table.
- Application to the Market does not imply approval for the season.
- All vendors and products are juried and approved by the Market Board of Directors.
- Vendors selling food products must review the Massachusetts Department of Public Health Food Protection Program Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Permit application to the Cohasset Board of Health should be made only after receiving acceptance of admission to the Market.
- It is the sole responsibility of each food vendor to file all required forms with the Cohasset Board of Health.
- Vendors may sell their own homegrown produce, plants, flowers or home products.
- Cooperative agreements with other growers are acceptable, but must be clearly labeled for the consumer.
- Vendors selling wholesale produce will not be eligible to participate.
- Any produce that is not home-produced must be clearly identifiable to the consumer, i.e. honey from Weymouth, asparagus from Cohasset.
- Everything must be grown in Massachusetts.
Coming & Going:
- Vendors must be setup on the Common no later than 1:30pm.
- Vendors will be expected to stay until the close of Market at 6pm – or until all goods are sold.
Table / Signage / Tent:
- Vendors are expected to clearly display their name and address and the prices of product.
- Every vendor must have a table cloth.
- Each vendor must have clearly marked signage.
- All vendors are required to have a tent. Any exception must be approved.